Our parish has two worship centres, and two church halls.
Holy Trinity, Kimberley which dates from 1847 and was most recently re-ordered in 1937 with a new organ, pews and the altar raised and pulpit moved amongst other things, the entry for the church on the Church History Project is here.
Our Holy Trinity page with map is here.
St. Patricks, Nuthall dates from the 11th century according to documentation and was most recently re-ordered in 2012/13. The Church History Project entry is here.
Our St. Patrick's page with map is here.
Our page with details of our church halls is here
1, Eastwood Road